Patagonia hoody is made using 14.9 plastic bottles and .82 pounds of cotton scrap, saving 184 gallons of water versus a conventional cotton hoody.
- Champion-weight fabric with soft brushed back for a classic heavyweight feel.
- Classic pullover hoody with a kangaroo-pouch handwarmer pocket
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 95% recycled materials
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Patagonia original art
- 726 g
- 10.9-oz 47.5% recycled cotton/47.5% postconsumer recycled polyester/5% elastane fleece.